Peppermint, Licorice & Nettle Tea Blend (Loose Tea 8oz)
Our goal is to help you find remedies to help you to stay on top of your gut health and the Gut Blend Tea may be able to assist with that. Here are some other possible health benefits…
- May Help Relieve Tension Headaches and Migraines.
- May Freshen Your Breath.
- Alleviates pain.
- Soothes allergies and skin irritation.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wards off colds.
They ALL May Ease Digestion issues individually so all together they are sure to pack a powerful punch.
How to make this Tea
- 1.5 tbsp of the Gut Blend Loose Tea
- 8 oz) of boiling water
How to prepare
- Bring 8 oz of water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add to cup.
- Using the infusion method add the Gut Tea Blend.
- Let tea steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir & Enjoy!
We are not medical doctors, we do not diagnose or treat any ailments this products are offered by suggestion only. Please consult your medical doctor before consuming any of our products.
How long can I take the tea for?
There is no defined limit for drinking herbal tea. However, herb and plant specialists recommend taking herbal tea for 3 months at a time, with at least 1 month break intervals.