Lavender Loose Tea 8oz
- May Help Improve Sleep
- Could Help Treat Skin Blemishes
- May Offer a Natural Remedy for Pain
- Reduce Blood Pressure and Heart Rate
- Could Relieve Asthma Symptoms
- May lessens Menopausal Hot Flashes
- May help Combat Fungus Growth
- Potentially Promotes Hair Growth
How to make Lavender Tea
- 4 tsp of fresh Lavender buds
- 8 oz) of boiling water
How to prepare
Boil 8 oz. of water.
- Place 4 tsp. of fresh lavender buds into a tea ball or sachet.
- Place the tea ball and water into a teacup.
- Let steep for 10 minutes.
We are not medical doctors, we do not diagnose or treat any ailments this products are offered by suggestion only. Please consult your medical doctor before consuming any of our products.
How long can I take the tea for?
There is no defined limit for drinking herbal tea. However, herb and plant specialists recommend taking herbal tea for 3 months at a time, with at least 1 month break intervals.