Dandelion Loose Tea 8oz
Our goal is to help you find remedies to help you to stay on top of your gut health and our Dandelion Tea may be able to assist with that. Here are some other possible health benefits of Dandelion Tea…
- Contains potent antioxidants.
- May help fight inflammation.
- May aid in blood sugar management.
- May reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- May lower blood pressure.
- May promote liver health.
- May aid weight loss.
How to make Dandelion Tea
- 2 tbsps. of Dandelion Root
- 8oz of water
How to prepare
- Pour 8 oz of water into the saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add 2 tablespoons of dried Dandelion Root.
- Let it simmer for at least 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain mixture into a cup.
- Stir & Enjoy!
We are not medical doctors, we do not diagnose or treat any ailments these products are offered by suggestion only. Please consult your medical doctor before consuming any of our products.
How long can I take the tea for?
There is no defined limit for drinking herbal tea. However, herb and plant specialists recommend taking herbal tea for 3 months at a time, with at least 1 month break intervals.